Tuesday 13 November 2012

Topshop Highlighter Crescent Moon

 
 
 
 Hello Ladies ! I hope everyone is doing well ? I'm feeling slightly blue today due to this horrid British weather and the lack of sunlight :( So, to cheer myself up I thought it would be a good idea to share with you my new favourite highlighter I purchased the other day from Topshop. As you may know from previous posts, I absolutely love Topshops make-up range and I find myself drawn to the make-up stand even if I've set my money on buying clothes, It's turning into a habit ! I wonder if anyone else has this problem ? ;) Please have a read girlies and let me know what you think .....
 
 

 
 
 
Topshop Crescent Moon Highlighter 6.5g- Basically, I cant get enough of this highlighter and if you're into Mac's mineralize skin finishes you'll definitely be over the moon with this product, no pun intended ;) I'd actually set out to buy some more eyeshadow from Topshop when I spotted this little beauty, the starry outer casing was literally screaming at me to open it, so I gave in ! WOW, it was so shimmery and the light peachy pastel colour was to die for, If you own Mac's 'Soft & Gentle' or 'Lightscapade' skin finish it's pretty much the same thing but for a cheap £10 so, if you're not feeling a splurge with Mac I'd opt for this Topshop twin like highlighter, I'm sure your bank balance would appreciate it. It was time for the swatch test and the positives to this product kept accumulating, the pigment was really dense on my finger tips and the shimmer seemed to intensify, I love a good sparkly highlighter as it defines your facial area and adds that bit of dewy glamour to your cheeks. After, I smoothed it over my hand and it blended so well, I'd say it would work with most skin tones as it tends to leave more of a goldy shimmer than a blocky peach colour once spread out across the skin, so don't worry if your a darker skinned lady it should still compliment your complexion. That was it, I didn't need anymore convincing, I bought Crescent Moon without a second thought and in the process was given a free Louise Gray purse mirror ... oh Topshop how I love you ! I'm guessing this offer must be on in store over November so get yourselves down to your nearest Topshop quick and grab yourself a freebie with any make-up purchase. Once home, I did the usual brush test and applied the highlighter to my face, the pigment,shimmer and colour was still just as good, possibly even better then when I tried it in store. I do see Crescent Moon lasting me a while and I wont even hesitate to re-purchase it due to its value for money status, I can see myself buying a few more of the powder based products Topshop have to offer as I was so impressed with the pigment of this highlighter, I just hope they keep Crescent Moon well stocked because I can't imagine not using it everyday!
 
 
XXXXX
 
El Mac
 


6 comments:

  1. That look so pretty! Would love to try it! www.fashionandbeautywithleii.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really worth buying it's so nice :) x

      Delete
  2. I love this highlighter! I am your newest follower :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's soooooo good isn't it ! Aw yay ! I'll follow you back :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I followed :) Love your blog could you follow back? I just started my blog today :)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure ! whats the link to your blog ? :) x

      Delete