Tuesday 2 June 2015

May Beauty Favourites

 Hi guys! I hope you're well? It's been such a long time since I've been on my blog :'( In fact this is my first blog post in over 3 years! I really don't know where the time has gone? I don't even know why I stopped blogging? Silly me! However, I'm back and I'm super eager to get stuck into the world of beauty & fashion again! With that being said I thought I'd share with you my beauty favourites from last month... Enjoy!
 
 

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

 
Where do I begin with this little beauty? It's honestly the most beautiful moisturizer I've ever tried, to say my face is unbelievably soft would be an understatement! The lotion itself is super absorbent, non sticky and non greasy, I suffer with an awful combination t-zone so I found the texture/consistency really suited my skin. I apply a small amount in the morning and the moisture lasts me all day, it meshes really well with my primer and foundation plus it gives me a dewy look without too much shine. What else could you want from a moisturizer really? The price of this nifty lotion ranges from £17.50 - £30.00 depending on the size, I purchased mine directly from the Clinque website here
 
 

Mr.Blanc Teeth Whitening Strips

 
Now, you've probably seen this brand blow up all over social media in the last couple of months! Mr.Blanc's professional teeth whitening strips are especially popular with reality television stars such as Holly Hagan, Stephanie Pratt and Ricky Rayment. I'm all for a pearly white smile and I have tried numerous whitening kits over the years, some okay and some not so good! However, I'd seen some really fab reviews on this particular brand so I went ahead and bought a 2 week pack from the Mr.Blanc website here. The kit arrived in record time and I began using them the very same day, I like to whiten my teeth in the evening as its much easier to relax in bed and wait for the formula to do it's thing. The pack has 14 pouches containing an upper and lower strip, you simply place the strips over clean teeth, wait 30 minutes then rinse away! I found that the strips held in place perfectly, there was no stinging sensation or sensitivity just a fresh minty taste. I'm now up to my 11th whitening session and I'm thrilled with the results, another purchase of these is definitely on the cards.
 
£24.99- 2 week supply
 
 

Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

 
The Urban Decay Setting Spray is a genius product, this magical spray is my favourite every single month, I genuinely don't leave the house before I've drenched my face with it! If you've never heard of the Setting Spray before I shall give you the low down, it's basically a sealant for your make-up, it's a super fine mist that's sprayed over the face to keep your look in place... pretty clever right? The formula is oil and paraben free plus it includes "temperature control technology" this allows your skin to breath whilst keeping the enemy, #sweat, at bay. I've always found 'All Nighter' to be the best from the Urban Decay setting spray range, it's long lasting, fast drying, easy to apply and has never let me down! I would recommend this product a thousand times over so head to the Urban Decay Website here and pop this beaut in your basket.
 
£21- 118ml
 
 

Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm


 
Last but not least! The Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm! It's truly a work of skincare art and if you've never heard of this product before, because you've been living under a rock ;) You are most definitely missing out! I'm all for a good cleanse and I've normally used cream/gel cleansers in my past skin routines but since discovering Emma's products I've never looked back. This dreamy pot of heaven contains a rich luxurious balm, the scent is second to none and the texture I might add is divine. I personally like to use it at night to wash away any makeup/dirt, I scoop up a small amount, place it onto the palm of my hands, add a little warm water, rub together, smooth over my face/neck then wipe away with a hot damp flannel. It's honestly a delight to use and leaves my skin, soft, fresh and hydrated every single time. A little really goes a long way with this product so I've never once felt guilty when heading over to Cult Beauty here and repurchasing every few months, I just can't live without it!
 
£38- 100ml
 
So there you have it guys! My May Beauty Favourites! Please let me know if you enjoyed reading this post and I'd love to know if you've tried any of the products I listed up top. Have a fab week! I'll be back with another post soon.
 
XxX
 
El
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I loved this post, I really want to try the setting spray now x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you ! :) It's a beauty must have in my book ! It's honestly a delight to use x

      Delete